Wednesday 22 February 2012

I'M HOME

Yeah baby back in miserable England. Not too bad, but I would MUCH rather prefer being in the sunny mountains, skiing down a perfectly piested black run in the French Alps right now.
But what was that saying world? All good things must eventually come to and end. 
So, a lot of things have been going down since I've been away. E.g. Whitney Houston. 
That's pretty sad news actually, I was a fan of her music. She just fell for the dark side of fame I guess. 
R.I.P. Whitney! 
But you know who also died? That dude from the original Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (Charlie's Granddad). To be honest with you, I'm just as upset about that then I am about Whitney Houston dying. 
Also it was Valentines Day, not to bothered really. It's just another day to get chocolates (if you're taken) and get fatter and to be depressed (if you're single). Plus, Valentines Day is was to commercialized nowadays. 
Sigh. Life is tough right world? Difference is that there's a way of dealing with it to make it less tough. If you moan about it, it's hardly gonna get better is it? Take chances in your hands- don't waste a perfectly good opportunity just because you're afraid. 
Oh how wise I am ;)
Post later! 
B x

No comments:

Post a Comment