Monday 6 February 2012

Cheesy American twats

I hate them. Especially in shows.
I've been watching American shows (e.g. Vampire Diaries, Glee) for a long time now, and it's only watching a repeat that I realize how shit these shows actually are. No offense to all the cool Americans out there like the one from my school.
Take Glee for instance. Some of the crap they come up with is classic. I still like it, but only because it's funny to watch.
I'm not generalizing the American public, because I love most Americans. Just the ones that poison my ears and make me bleed from my eyes aren't so brilliant.
World, what shows do you watch? I really hope it's the good old fashioned shows.
Like Friends. Oh my God, that show is a master piece. I have watched Friends god knows how many times and I never get bored of it.
Now THAT is an example of an amazing show. Not this South Park shite.
B x

No comments:

Post a Comment