Saturday 28 January 2012

Diets

Girls and Boys, we've all tried them. Even I have and I'm only 14, but the truth is? None of them actually work!
I've done a diet which actually works though. It's not to do with low calories or reducing the amount of carbohydrates, no no no.
My secret? Exercise!
Yes, that dreaded word, feared by most women. And some men.
But I'm telling you, it works. Plus, don't eat crap! Only eat crap on special occasions (e.g. Christmas, Birthdays, maybe even every Friday give yourself a small treat).
That would be my advice anyways.
To all the girls who may be reading this- it's tough isn't it? I know that all girls say this, the world is so cruel, yada-yada-yada. Granted men probably have it just as tough.
I think it's hard for all human beings, isn't it world? All the pressure we're under to look skinny like anorexic models (and manorexic models too) just to become socially acceptable.
Things is though, girls are easily tempted. Not many of us have the strength to say "No" to a chocolate bar and smack it cross the face (apart from the ones who don't like chocolate, which in that case it's cake/biscuits).
Am I right or am I right?
Sigh, I dunno. I just stick to one motto world, which is what the rest of you should stick to as well:
"Live life with no worries, otherwise you're dead while living".
Alright isn't it? Just think about that world!
B xxxx

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree- the best thing you can do is eat a healthy, balanced diet, and find a way of exercise that you enjoy. Also, be happy with yourself, because pleasure DOES make you beautiful.

    ReplyDelete