Sunday 29 January 2012

Computer games, etc.

Okay, when you get to my age, computer games are dorky.
Which is true enough, I mean computer games are for children aged 6-11 and perhaps 40 year old virgins.
But COME ON they're fun. You gotta admit it world, computer games are the shit.
They may not be for everybody, but the people who don't like them are boring and need to be shown a good time by playing a computer game.
Not saying that I play them, because I really don't. I'd much rather be writing in a blog or talking a the phone to my friends.
But it's such a good time killer, especially when you're bored as hell. Just play a good computer game if you have nothing to do.
Like Get the Glass. Such a crappy, yet addictive game. Or Sims 3. Also one of the worst games ever, but it's so much fun!
So that's the moral of this blog, world. Computer games may be nerdy, but they're a hell of a lot of fun.
B x

No comments:

Post a Comment