Monday 30 January 2012

Couples

Okay, so I'm happy for them and everything. And it's not couples that annoy me overall, but it's the ones that post their relationship all over the internet. Like the sort of lovey dovey stuff that physically make you cringe.
For instance, I know this girl who just recently got a boyfriend (like a month ago or something), and she already says she's in love. So does the boyfriend, to quote his words, they are "very much in love".
So I talk to this guy on facebook quite a bit because we're mates and we get along (I've also met up with him a couple of times). We have loadsa stuff in common, and she starts getting jealous. So she starts posting on his wall "Baby I love you so much, don't ever leave me, my life isn't complete without you..." with a billion x's on the end. I was sitting there with this smug look on my face, thinking how pathetic it is that a boyfriend can't have any girl mates. 
If I ever get another boyfriend, I would mind if he hung around with other girls, just like I hang around with other guys.
Especially when it came up to their anniversary, they posted a 3 paragraph essay on how much they love each other and how they want to spend the rest of their lives together. Okay, no jokes right, the passage that the guy sent to the girl actually made me PHYSICALLY cringe, it was that cheesy. 
Also when I first met up with him, I was trying to talk to him but I couldn't see his face because hers was is the way. And he was just kissing her on the cheek the whole time?! Talk about making me slit my wrists. 
Sorry for going on a bit of a rant world, it's just stuff like that really irks me. But to all the non-lovey dovey happy couples out there, congrats to you all. I hope you have a great relationship!
B x

2 comments: