Friday 2 March 2012

Where is the love?

I know that I'm not the most optimistic person in the world (after reading my blogs), but something I feel quite strongly about is: Where is the freaking love?
World, quite recently I have come to a revelation. As I am writing this, I am going through this revelation.
It may be quite hard not to bitch about somebody, or have total patience with everyone. But, why are we hating each other? We are all the same species, with the same organs and the same minds.
Take 9/11. World wars 1 and 2. Somalia. Afghanistan. Iraq. Pakistan. Slavery. Kidnapping. Etc. Come on people, why so much death? Why so much hate for yourself? Why so many assumptions.
One of my favorite quotes is:
"But if you only have love for your own race, Then you only leave place to discriminate, and to discriminate only generates hate"
For any other Black Eyed Peas fans, you would know that that quote comes from "Where is the love". If you don't know that song, then I urge you to look it up on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpYeekQkAdc&ob=av3e
Seriously world, what is with all this discrimination and hate? As humans, we should all love each other and care for one another.
If you can't see my point, I really would like you to read a poem called "Desiderata", it actually changed my life.
World, respect each other!
B x

No comments:

Post a Comment